Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Principal Officer, Finance and Accounts.
Reporting to the Principal Officer, Finance and Accounts the Senior Accountant shall be responsible for:-
- Preparation and remittances for statutory deductions and filing tax returns
- Assisting in processing of salary and payroll
- Participation in preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements
- Assist in reviewing and checking of monthly trial balance
- Participate in consolidating monthly trial balance
- Carrying out daily accounting activities
- Preparation of vouchers
- Bank reconciliation
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of three (3) years in Finance, Accounting or Auditing or related field in a reputable organization for two (2) years.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Accounting or related field from a recognized institution.
- Must be a holder of CPA(K) / ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Must be a Full member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR, WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.