Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Senior Assistant Office Administrator will be reporting to the Office Administrator.
Reporting to Office Administrator, Senior Assistant Office administrator shall be responsible for:-
- Provision of secretarial services to staff
- Assisting in ensuring security of office and office equipment/assets and records/documents
- Assisting in arranging for meetings
- Maintaining office files
- Assist in cleaning services
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office
- Assist in managing office protocol
- Preparing responses to routine correspondences
- Taking departmental minutes
- Attending to visitors/clients appropriately
- Coordinating schedules of meetings and appointments
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Office Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Must have a Diploma in Secretarial studies, Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) Stages I, II and III from the Kenya National Examinations Council or any other recognized institution.
- Must have trained in Secretarial services or Business Communication.
- Must have a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution on leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.