Sector: FMCG Sales (Bakery Ingredients Division)
Location: Nairobi and Nakuru
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of various types of quality foods and ingredients in Eastern Africa with specialization in Canned, frozen and dehydrated fruits and vegetables, Herbs & spices, Tomato paste and Bakery Ingredients.
The company is looking for dedicated hardworking individuals to work in the Bakery Ingredients manufacturing division.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
A university Degree
- At least 1-year experience in FMCG sector
- Experience in Sales in a Bakery Industry will be an added advantage
- Junior Chefs or Assistant Chefs having experience in working in reputed Bakeries and having a flair for sales and marketing are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current/Last and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com
Application deadline is February 3rd 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).