Our Client, a start-up in 3PL (Third-party Logistics) warehousing is seeking to fill a vacancy for 3PL Supply Chain Manager with a strong background in Project Management.
- 3PL project feasibility concept
- Professionally manage assigned customer accounts.
- Develop networks to drive business development
- Champion logistics solutions and process improvements on movement of goods within the supply chain
- Define, justify, and prioritize new opportunities, recommend appropriate action plan.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to the customer
2.Warehouse operations (and distribution)
- Efficiently manage the inventory and the various inbound/outbound warehouse operations.
- Oversee the inventory, warehousing, distribution and transportation functions.
- Drive continuous improvement in Order to Delivery process – driving high customer satisfaction & lowering operating costs
- Track projects, deliverable, critical issues, and action items; follow up to ensure completion to schedule.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to; billing, shipping, receiving, pickups, and system troubleshooting, while ensuring issues at hand are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
3. Stakeholder management
- Manage extensive and effective communications with 3PL partners, drivers, warehouse team and appropriate departments.
- Support Customer Experience improvements around Supply Chain by collaborating with key stakeholders
4. Compliance and quality
- Oversee and ensure supplier compliance as governed by supplier agreements
- Ensure 3PL Operations SOP’s and WI’s are current, effective, and individuals are trained
- Ensure local distribution process and systems are compliant with the Quality Management System.
- Set KPIs and metrics to monitor daily on time performances
5. Health and safety
- Ensure compliance to local and global safety and security requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
- Proven solid experience in 3PL management
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements as stipulated above are advised to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business on Wednesday 19th August 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s)