Job Type : Full Time
Location : Nairobi
Job Field: Engineering / Technical/Air-conditioning.
Our client, a fast growing company dealing in air- conditioning, mechanical ventilation and refrigeration located at the heart of Nairobi. The company, specialize in installing, servicing, testing and commissioning air-conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems seeks to develop a team of professional and competent technicians to provide quality and highly professional services to clients.
We are looking to recruit an ideal candidate that must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance & installations of HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects, and repairs, HVAC systems, Air conditioning and Refrigeration systems and
- Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment/systems.
- Maintain equipment
- Carrying out frontline reactive/corrective repairs and responding to
- Diagnosing faults and responding to breakdowns as per
- Carry out new Air conditioning multi-v, VRF and split
- Cost awareness and participate in cost reduction
- Ensure maintenance best practice applied taking OEM requirements into
- Maintain service and repair records and manage warranty repair
- Ensure compliance with all EHS legislation, regulations and
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Mechanical
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance and installations of HVAC, compressed air and Refrigeration
- Craftsman Certificate in HVAC installation will be an added
- Must have multi-discipline technical experience in air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation
- Effective equipment management skills and client relationship
- Accountable and attentive to
- Must have effective team leadership skills and stakeholder
How to apply:
Qualified candidates to send an updated CV, A cover letter indicating their current and expected Salary to email@example.com on or before Friday 1st March 2019.
Applicants to quote the job reference number on the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified via email.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.